(Hours per week varies based on individual availability and schedule)
We are looking for positive, enthusiastic and outgoing individuals to join our team at a local Dog Daycare, Boarding and Training Facility. Applicants should consider themselves a well-rounded, “Jack of All Trades”. Those applying must also be passionate about dogs, as well as customer care and making each person and pup feel important!
We have multiple positions available and multiple areas of leadership our staff members can grow into, but all employees must begin at an entry level position to understand our procedures and detailed methods of care.
At the entry level position, you would be working directly with the dogs so attention to detail and the ability to stay focused in a fast paced environment is key.
– Taking dogs in and out using specific techniques (which will be learned through training)
– Feeding animals with close attention to detail
– LOTS of cleaning
– Scooping Dog Waste
– Using learned techniques to ensure each individual dog is happy and comfortable
– Monitoring Play Groups
– And More…
– Flexible Schedule
– Availability on busy holidays and peak times including but not limited to: Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Fourth of July
– Passion for working with dogs
– Customer Service Experience a plus, but interest and enthusiasm a must!
– Ability to lift 50 lbs
– Complete the job application form here.
If you are interested in applying or learning more about the job(s), please complete the assessment and upload your resume during assessment completion.